Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family

This is Kaleb's little brother, his HOT wife and their darling little boy. I love these guys! I wish they lived closer so we could see them more . . . I guess three hours really isn't THAT far away. . .. but most of the time it is. ;-) They let me drag them around in the FREEZING cold and the whole time their little boy smiled like an angel. SOOOO CUTE!! Also, I seriously want to steal my sister in law's dimple. . . how cute is that!?! Love you guys!
Thanks for letting me take your pictures, hope to see you again soon!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily Clark said...

they are ridiculously cute....and i LOVE LOVE the processing you did on the kissing pic! WOW!!

Trenton & Maren said...

I Love these! You are amazing!

Mikki said...

Hey Jen,

These are so awesome. When we were there over Valentine's weekend I stole a few of them to bring home. We are totally going to have to make you take pics of our family the next time we all get together. I also loved the temple pic Kaleb put up on Facebook, if you ever get the chance to take one here in Boise, I'd love to update my temple pic in my living room.

Love you. Mik

Post a Comment