Monday, May 23, 2011

My dear Hayley

I love when you meet people and think:
Huh.. . I could easily become GREAT friends with them.
And then that actually happens!
Yep, that's this family!
How could you not want to be friends with them, just look at them!!
They are as fun as they look!  Trust me!
I have a handful of friends that I want to come dress me and do my hair every day
And Hayley is one of them.  LOVE her outfits. . . everyday.
I also want to steal her smile and her hair.  Just hand it over girl!
My little girl is totally in love with their little one!  It's darling!
She's darling!  I just want to eat her up!
When we took these pictures it was probably 20 degrees outside,
NO that's not a typo. . . I said 20 DEGREES!!  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
They were awesome and it only took about 17ish minutes to get a ton of GREAT pictures!
You guys are wonderful!
Love you!

 

 





2 comments:

Katy said...

Cute Jen! I want Hayley to dress me too and I'd love her hair:)

Hayley Neil said...

Oh my dear Jennie. You are too sweet. We love our pictures as much as we love our photographer! Thanks again!

Post a Comment