Sunday, May 23, 2010

JeAnna

Whenever I take pictures for someone I end up spending a lot of time looking over all the pictures.
So, I see these smiley, happy people every day and begin to believe that we are really GREAT friends in real life!  HA HA HA!  It's funny to think about.  I see them pretty much every day for about a week and they have only seen me once.  ANYWAYS, I say that because that's how I feel with my new, dear friend, JeAnna. . ..  I mean, we've only met like twice . .. but I know we are great friends already, right!?  ha ha ha!  Maybe it's just that I'm really tired, I'm really not crazy. . . I promise!  ;-)  OK, enough babbling!
JeAnna your cute little family is darling and you have GOT to be one of the most photogenic gals EVER!
Enjoy!!











2 comments:

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

were you really up at 1 AM posting these?? I love the red door

JeAnna said...

Thanks again for taking them. I LOVE them...got a few hanging up already!

Post a Comment